If you’re looking for a good read this coming August, then you should definitely check out the latest edition of Australian magazine, Russh. Why? Well, Kiwi model, Ashleigh Good, is gracing the cover for starters.
Described as a rising star, Ashleigh is the it girl of the moment with designers. Not only is she fronting the upcoming fall campaign of Max Mara but Ashleigh has also taken the European fashion circuit by storm.
RUSSH August/September – In this issue you will find:
• The fashion: New Zealand’s girl of the minute Ashleigh Good and her dark shadow Sylvester Henriksen, lensed by Alex Franco; Agnes Nabuurs by Ward Ivan Rafik and fashion’s newest wild child Chloe Nørgaard by Tung Walsh
• The beauty: Leila Goldkuhl channels Michelle Pfeiffer’s style in Scarface by James Nelson
• Giorgio Moroder: the veteran producer, songwriter and musician; we pay our respects to a legend, in the truest sense of the word
• Phillip Lim: he’s 3.1 the oh-so-quiet achiever, drawing you in with a slow, slow burn
• Right on Time: our fine jewellery and watch special
• Roxanne Lowit: the New York photographer with the ultimate Access All Areas pass
• Toni Maticevski: his Tomboy Heiress collection reaffirms his position as the object of our affections
• Corsetry Redux: why women of the now are embracing body intervention
• Graz: the eyewear designer has us in the palm of his hand with the story (confession) behind his latest muse
• Midnight Juggernauts: the mysterious three-piece take us for a ride on the Siberian Highway
• Our look at ART: Max Snow and more
• Chanel: from Singapore the French house reveals a steamy Cruise 14 collection
Issue available from August 5, 2013.
Hair: Halley Brisker @ Jed Root
Makeup: Lucy Burt @ Premier Hair and Makeup