Website Apparel HR
Position: Sales & Design Coordinator
To manage all sales orders and related product purchases and placement, ensuring they take place in a timely and effective manner.
Support sales team with stock service product reordering and stock level management. Support sales team with customer support and product sourcing.
Support sales and design teams with storyboard development and accuracy.
– Input all sales orders into the system ensuring that we can meet deadlines.
– Create and send PO’s to suppliers. Work with wider production team to meet order deadlines.
– Ensure that Netsuite is updated when things change and communicate these to the wider team.
– Invoicing orders when required and send relevant information to correct people.
– Track orders and updating customers/reps with progress.
– Ensuring Netsuite is accurate and current. This includes timelines, costs and product detail.
– Assist sales team in finding specific items or fabric.
– Create positive relationships with local suppliers to maximise our profitability and to support our customer service strategy.
– Support Corporate Sales Manager as required. Contact the customer as requested by Sales Manager.
– Act as back up while reps away.
– Manage corporate stock levels and reorder stock when required.
– Support marine reps with storyboard inquires.
– Source product as requested by sales team.
– Work with buy in suppliers to negotiate prices when prices do not work.
– Ensure that orders meet required margins.
– Work with wider team to ensure that website is accurate and current.
– Work with wider team to ensure that shipping is costed correctly, meet our delivery deadlines and have the correct documentation.