Website Apparel HR
Position: Quality Control (QC)/Dispatch
The QC/Dispatch position is based in the workroom following the production schedule laid out by The Production Director.
Main Objectives of Position
– Helping out with various tasks in the field of QC as per instructions from the QC Manager.
– Effectively time keeping on a job by job basis to enable job costing and budgeting.
– Check garments to ensure the company standards are met on final inspection.
– Inform QC Manager if any issues in the garments arise.
– Maintain critical path to ensure handovers are met.
– Alert the Production Co-ordinator with any concerns or issues in a timely manner. This may relate to stock of base materials, machinery, or anything else to do with the working environment.
– Package garments and complete the destination label.
– Complete and check off shipping list.
– Ensure all administration tasks, e.g. timekeeping, etc., are completed in a timely manner and meet professional standards.
– From time to time you may be expected to carry out reasonable requests regarding responsibilities outside of this position description.
Health & Safety
– An understanding and commitment to practice health and safety work standards and procedures.