Website Frame Retail
Position: Marketing Executive – Exciting & newly created role!
Location: Central Auckland
– Premium fashion brand with exciting global expansion!
– Are you a content creator and social media strategist?
We are looking for a hardworking, driven marketing coordinator to develop the content and manage the omni-channel strategy for all the social media platforms. Reporting to the Marketing manager, this is a pivotal position between the creative and marketing teams to produce on brand content and deliver across social platforms.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Develop omni-channel content strategy ensuring you are the gate keeper for the brand tone of voice.
– Manage all social channels and create on brand content to post across all platforms.
– Manage the content calendar to ensure you meet key marketing dates and business objectives with approval of the creative director.
– Be accountable for all content, ensuring that all output are of the highest standards.
– Be the guardian of the brand ‘tone of voice’ across digital, email, retail and offline channels.
– Support wholesale accounts with providing all marketing assets when required : social, digital and campaign.
– Support wholesale accounts with marketing initiatives and promotional activity to ensure this meets their objectives.
– Proactively and creatively execute global brand marketing strategy which includes all business channels: retail, wholesale, VIP, social and digital.
– Assist with new store openings, launches and media/pr events
– Work with the Head of Retail to deliver the retail marketing strategy; including CRM process, in store signage plan and point of sale.
– Be the key point of contact for stores for marketing communications.
– Support with pr and media events including management of and local influencers, celebrity management.
– Report on social channel growth, reach, engagement, lead generation and sales conversion through social media; all of which will form the basis of your KPI’s.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
– Ideally have completed a Marketing degree or equivalent
– 2 years + experience in a marketing assistant or coordinator role.
– Experience managing social media channels : instagram, facebook, pinterest, snapchat.
– Digital marketing skills and content calendar management experience
– Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
– Proven ability to work cross functionally in a global organisation
– Proven ability to work independently and multi task
– Strong Excellent Written, Verbal and Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
– Detail orientated, resourceful, proactive, self-confident and organised
– Passionate about delivering marketing strategy, brand management and social media, has a love for luxury fashion.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY now by sending your resume to [email protected]
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @snaps_ by _ frameretail