Website Frame Retail
Position: Digital Graphic Designer – High Fashion!!
– Work for one on NZs leading retail brands!
– Be on the pulse with digital trends and create epic content.
– Fun, supportive and collaborative team!
We are looking for a multi channel digital designer; this is an awesome role that focuses on all things digital. You will be a leader in the digital space, love fashion and be a real team player.
Key responsibilities will include; but not limited to:
– Designing all things digital including; emails, website graphics and display banners
– Social media – design social content that is on brand and execute this across all social channels Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube and Twitter.
– Video Content – prepare online video content and edit videos for in store and online as required.
– Work with Head of Graphic Design and E-Commerce Manager to develop and execute mini online campaigns that support the monthly product capsules and releases on social, affiliate, EDM and website Photography.
– Update and executing content to affiliate networks
– VM designs – contribute to POS design and execution when required
– Post production of images – retouching and editing of all images to ensure of a high standard.
– Assist design department with product design when necessary.
– Ensure you are on the pulse with emerging local and international digital trends, and ensure you are always presenting these to management for consideration.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
– Diploma in graphic design or digital design or equivalent
– 3+ years in Graphic design within a fashion or retail business
– Have a true love and passion for fashion!
– Extensive ability in graphic software of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign and Premier Pro and After Effects, web based product, content or catalogue management applications.
– Have a good understanding of optimising imagery for web
– Highly creative and innovative, create ideas which push boundaries, are new and leading edge
– Have the ability to source and identify trends.
– Be a real team player and have that X-factor to be the best !
If this role sounds like you please apply now or to find out more email [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram for more job alerts! @snaps_ by _ frameretail