Website Apparel HR
Position: Branding Coordinator
Manage the company external Branding application processes to meet on time deliveries, and ensure branding meets with the Customer specs.
– Arrange the setup of all screen printing and embroidery logos for approval.
– Ensure logos are correct to specs and signed off.
– Working closely with suppliers to determine best method of application.
– Process all purchase orders and ensuring all details are correct.
– Ensure placement and quality of branding is correct.
– Scheduling all orders for delivery on time.
– Liaise directly with suppliers – screen printers, embroiderers and local CMT.
– Collate all orders being processed and ensure that all garments/quantities/sizes and colours are correct to purchase orders.
– Liaise with sales reps directly with regards to all branding queries.
– Work alongside warehouse staff to ensure orders are dispatched on time.
– Help with packing when required in the warehouse.
– Deliver urgent orders to suppliers when required.
– Coordinate with Local / Offshore Production for any orders in manufacture that require branding.
– Monitor and update branding logo library.
– Monitor and update the branding schedule.
– Maintenance of all paper based and computer files relating to orders.
– All documentation and communication to be clear and concise.
– Requires full drivers licence.
– Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Excel.
– Ability to maintain the coordination of multiple purchase orders at one time. (60 -100).
– High energy.
– Fast learning ability.
– Highly organised.