Zimmermans 2010 show is entitled The Vanishing Point. The collection explores the use of parallel lines whilst also maintaining a softness by use of the beautiful fabrication and longer lengths of the silhouettes. The hair has a simplicity and sophistication this season also taking a cue from the Mania Mania neck collars that we used to tuck the hair into, creating a cobweb like veil of hair that drapes over the décolletage.
ghd consistently delivers a product that not only meets the needs of the consumer but professional hairstylists alike. This hair was less about following any hair trend and more about creating a look that felt sophisticated and beautiful across all the girls.
HOW TO RECREATE THE LOOK
1. Centre part and blow dry hair smooth with ghd Maximum Mousse
2. Iron hair through from roots to ends in small sections using ghd Ultimate Hairspray for added texture.
3. Allow hair to set tight to the neck by tying a ribbon or something similar around the neck for a head hugging silhouette.
4. Remove the ribbon and tuck hair into neck collar and arrange hair as desired.
5. Lightly brush hands up the ends of hair for texture and hold with ghd Ultimate Hairspray.
6. Finish with ghd Reflection Spray.
– ghd Maximum Mousse
– ghd Ultimate Hairspray
– ghd Reflection Spray
Words and photos: ghd