The NZ Weddings Show which is part of NZ Fashion Weekend. Image by James Yang.
New Zealand’s favourite weekend of fashion is fast approaching and tickets for NZ Fashion Weekend are now on sale from iTicket. From Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd September Auckland’s ANZ Viaduct Events Centre will be a hub for fashion fans keen to catch exciting designer shows, try the latest beauty products and shop up a storm at the always popular Designer Pop-up Sale.
WORLD will open NZ Fashion Weekend on the Friday night with a spectacular show that will set the tone for a glamorous weekend of local fashion. Gather your friends for a drink or bite at one of the three on-site bars and enjoy the sounds of George FM’s DJ’s manning the decks before and after the show.
Get in quick for the Designer Pop-up Sale with the doors opening early on Saturday and Sunday morning. Be first in the door by purchasing a VIP ticket which means you’ll get to avoid the queues and shop designer fashion, footwear and accessories from leading NZ brands at discounted prices.
The Beauty Hub will be the place to be for beauty fans with a showcase of the best new products from a number of leading brands. See the latest trends in beauty with tips and tricks for your hair, nails, lashes and lips demonstrated by beauty experts. Seminars from Smashbox and HITO (Hair and Beauty Industry Training Organisation) will give attendees even more inspiration.
Keen to get along to one of the many fashion shows on offer like Augustine, Knufermann or the NZ Weddings Magazine Show? Tickets work like this:
– $25 gives you a Standard Seat to a show or session of your choosing (excluding WORLD and Knufermann).
– $40 gives you a Premium Seat to a show or session of your choosing (excluding WORLD and Knufermann) and access to everything on-site!
– $60 for front row tickets to the WORLD show. $40 for a standard seat.
– $55 for front row tickets to the Knufermann show. $35 for a standard seat.
– Add just $20 and be upgraded to full VIP status, which gets you early entry to the Designer Pop-Up Sale on Saturday 2nd September and entry to the Smashbox Session.
Don’t miss out on what will be an amazing weekend of fabulous NZ fashion.