Whether you're planning a low-key New Year's Eve or something more glamorous we have five gorgeous looks for wherever your night takes you.
1. Heading to a beach party or festival this New Year's? The Ezibuy Pull On Short dress is an easy to wear style and is 100% cotton so will breathe well on a hot, crowded night. The pretty hem detail makes it a little more feminine and it's easy to throw on over a swimsuit or shorts if you're so inclined. It's available in tall and petite sizing so you can get the right length for you.
2. If you're in the mood to wear something beautiful then Augustine's Moonstone Goddess dress really will make you feel like a goddess for the night. Its pretty print, flowing sleeves and cut-out detail at the neck make it a stunning choice and it could either be dressed down with sandals or dressed up with heels and some sparkling jewellery.
3. Elegance is Helen Cherry's signature and the Dana dress is the perfect choice if you're after a look that's effortless and classic. The wonderful violet hue is a great alternative to black, although this dress is available in black too, and the ladylike length makes it practical as well as graceful. Dress it up with some winsome jewellery or keep it simple as pictured above for a chic effect.
4. It wouldn't be New Year's without some sequins and Farmers have a great array of sequined and beaded dresses at affordable prices. The cool triangular print of the Geo Print dress caught my eye for a striking New Year's party dress and the contrast of gold and black makes it all the more stunning. I can imagine this dress twinkling away on the dancefloor or tastefully propping up the bar.
5. Ruby can always be relied upon for excellent party dresses and this summer is no exception. They have a lot of options but the gorgeous print, metallic sheen and playful appeal of the Superfloral dress won me over for a New Year's choice. There is also a matching short trench if the night ends up being a bit chilly and you're done with the dancefloor.
Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for you all.
– By Evelyn Ebrey