David Jones ambassador Jessica Gomes will be at the Newmarket store opening. Image supplied.
The doors to the hotly anticipated new David Jones store at Westfield Newmarket open this Thursday 21st November with an exciting opening day planned for the store. It’s the first David Jones store to open in Auckland and on hand to mark the occasion will be David Jones Ambassador and supermodel Jessica Gomes alongside David Jones CEO Ian Moir.
The store will open at 9am sharp with a ribbon cutting ceremony and there will be some great opening offers available for David Jones shoppers. It’s a major opening for Westfield Newmarket with David Jones Newmarket anchoring the NZ$790 million redevelopment which began opening in August this year. The store itself is an impressive 7,000sqm and delivers the premium retailer’s full category offer of fashion, beauty, and home across two floors, bringing with it an anticipated range of local and international brands.
Customers are warmly invited to join David Jones CEO Ian Moir and David Jones Ambassador Jessica Gomes for opening day celebrations as the community enjoys the first look at David Jones Newmarket.
– First 50 customers who line up before store opening receive a $50 David Jones Gift Card – one month expiry.
– Receive a complimentary limited edition David Jones x NZ Designer Tote Bag designed by Karen Walker, Deadly Ponies or Kate Sylvester when you spend $100 or more on full priced^ Fashion, Shoes, Accessories and Beauty (while stocks last).
– Spend $75 or more on full-priced merchandise and visit the David Jones Gifting Wall for your chance to receive a mystery gift.* *limited to first 100 customers.
– Enjoy complimentary coffee with any purchase in-store (upon presentation of receipt) Thursday 21st November – Sunday 24th November.
– Experience a pop-up bar, canapés and a live DJ from 5-9pm on opening day and shop a range of instore activations and offers including 20% off a great range of full-priced Women’s, Men’s and Kid’s Fashion Shoes and Accessories.