We’ve got some ideas for Beauty and Wellness resolutions to make for 2022. Image via Adobe Stock.
With the new year right around the corner, this can signify a fresh start for us to make healthy changes to our lifestyles if we want or need to. It’s a clean slate, which means 365 days of opportunity to make better choices, and what better way to start than with changes to our beauty and wellness routines.
There are so many small tweaks we can make to benefit not only ourselves but the environment too – such as making the switch to clean and sustainable beauty products, as well as thinking about what wellness changes you can make to have this new year be your best year yet. So here are 20 beauty and wellness resolutions to make in 2022:
- Learn to Meditate
- Drink more water
- Wear an SPF- EVERY SINGLE DAY – here are some of our favourites
- Pick up a hobby – maybe something sporty or crafty?
- Switch up your skincare and makeup routine for clean, ethical and sustainable beauty brands – You can find a list of some of our faves here.
- Get your steps in and go for a walk every day – This is why we think walking is the new running.
- Clean all of your makeup brushes and sponges
- Wear less makeup and be proud of your natural skin
- Share a fun fantasy with your partner and play it out
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Read a book – here are some of our current beauty and wellness favourites
- Spend less time on social media
- Have an alcohol-free month
- Put down the cigarettes or the vape
- Try out a new hairstyle or colour
- Try meat-free Mondays
- Buy a Fitbit and track your sleep, steps and wellness
- Switch out your period products for sustainable options, such as a menstrual cup
- Download a fitness app and take some virtual classes – here are our top app picks
- Practice daily affirmations to yourself