Help your teenager to discover their sense of style with the Angela Stone Teenage Styling Course.
Angela Stone is one of New Zealand’s top stylists and she enjoys nothing more than helping people discover their personal style and what makes them look and feel great. She also loves working with young women to help them develop their own style and her courses are designed to encourage teenager’s confidence and self-esteem.
“The Angela Stone Teenage Styling Course will help your teenager explore and create a unique sense of style,” says Angela. “The course is about discovering the important foundations and guidelines of personal style. It’s action packed and lots of fun.”
Course content includes:
– How to coordinate your wardrobe and find your style
– Have your colours done
– Hair Styling – How to style and look after your hair
– Presentation skills – Who are you and what are you saying to the world
– Fashion Styling advice – What works and what doesn’t
– Deportment – How to walk with success and what is your body language saying about you
– How to apply beautiful natural make up
– How to look after your health, skin and nails and so much more
Course Dates for 2017 are:
Term 1 Holidays: 19 & 20 April in Auckland and 26 & 27 April in Christchurch
Term 3 Holidays: 2 & 3 October in Auckland and 5 & 6 October in Christchurch
The course cost is $259 with each teenager receiving a certificate of completion at the end. Find out more and book online here.