Imagery: M•A•C cosmetics
M•A•C cosmetics, will open its eleventh store in New Zealand this October in Ponsonby, Auckland. The new 50 sq metre store will boast the latest New York designed fit-out and will reflect the M•A•C attitude that is artfully irreverent.
The new store will be home to well trained M•A•C Artists and lineup of trendsetting colour collections, artistry tools and brushes, skincare that offers choices suitable for every day and every skin, and M•A•C’s universal range of shades and formulas of foundations, powders, blushes and concealers providing the right choices for people of all ages and races.
Partnering with Red Honey Cosmetics Ltd, the new Ponsonby location will grow the partnership from three to four stores in New Zealand. Red Honey are also the retail partner for M•A•C PRO Britomart, St Lukes and Botany.
M•A•C Cosmetics is a fusion of artistry, creative colour, professional formulas, unconventional makeup and professional craft.
M•A•C has ten other locations nationwide:
• M•A•C PRO Britomart, Auckland
• M•A•C Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
• M•A•C Botany Town Centre, Auckland
• Smith & Caughey’s Queen St, Auckland
• Smith & Caughey’s Newmarket, Auckland
• Farmers Centre Place, Hamilton
• Kirkcaldie & Stains, Wellington
• Ballantynes, Christchurch